PRONI offers information and online guides including a PRONI Guide to Church Records. Online indexes and images include:
• The Ulster Covenant – 500,000 digitised signatures of those who opposed Home Rule for Ireland
• Freeholders' Records – list those entitled to vote
• Street Directories - thirty directories 1819-1900
• Will Calendars - indexes and images for the district probate registries of Armagh, Belfast and Londonderry. The index covers 1858-1965. Transcribed copies of wills are available for Belfast 1858-1909, Armagh 1858-1918 and Londonderry 1858-1899. Click on the 'image' icon next to an entry on the will calendars search for access
• Name Search – to an index to pre-1858 wills; diocesan will indexes; surviving fragments of 1740, 1766 religious census returns; 1775 dissenters petitions and pre-1920 coroners' inquest papers
• PRONI photos on Flickr
• PRONI records on CAIN (Conflict Archive on the Internet) - records relate to conflict and politics in Northern Ireland (1968-1980)
• Londonderry Corporation Records - Includes minute books (online), correspondence, drawings, art work, and collections relating to the railway industry, shirt factories and civil rights.
• Valuation Revision Book - a fully searchable placename index and original images covering Antrim, Armagh, Down, Fermanagh, Londonderry and Tyrone 1864-1933. Use these records to extend research from the Griffith's Valuation database.