This site offers free access to searchable databases and images of the original records for:
• Census of Ireland 1901 and 1911
• Pre 1901 census survivals. These cover 1821-1851 and fragments survive for: Antrim 1851; Belfast city (one ward only) 1851; Cavan 1821 and 1841; Cork 1841; Dublin city (index to heads of household only) 1851; Fermanagh 1821, 1841 and 1851; Galway 1813 (numerical returns for Longford barony) and 1821; King’s County (Offaly) 1821; Londonderry (Derry) 1831 – 34; Meath 1821; Waterford 1841
• Census Search Forms for 1841 and 1851. Used for proof of age when the old age pension was introduced in 1908
• Tithe Applotment Books 1823-1837. These books were compiled in order to establish the amount occupiers of agricultural land over one acre should pay towards the upkeep of the Church of Ireland. The taxable land in each parish was surveyed, giving the names of the occupiers of land in each townland, the acreage and class of land they held, and the amount of taxes (tithes) they were liable for
• Soldiers’ Wills 1914-1918. This collection of wills of Irish soldiers who died while serving in the British Army includes a small number from the South African War, 1899-1902.
• Calendars of Wills and Administrations 1858-1922 - Search by deceased name and also by name of executor/beneficiary. The Calendars give details of principal family relationships and the deceased's occupation, address and assets.
New records added in Sepetmeber 2016 include:
• Prerogative and diocesan copies of some wills and indexes to others, 1596-1858
• Diocesan and Prerogative Marriage Licence Bonds Indexes, 1623-1866
• Catholic qualification & convert rolls, 1700-1845
• Valuation Office house, field, tenure and quarto books 1824-1856
• Shipping agreements and crew lists, 1863-1921
• Will Registers 1858-1900