FamilySearch Genealogies are trees submitted to FamilySearch. Please note that the accuracy of the data in these genealogies varies from tree to tree so you should document and validate the data. A search offersd access to:
• Ancestral File - genealogies submitted by users, prior to 2003
• Pedigree Resource File - growing collection of genealogies submitted by users
• International Genealogical Index (IGI) - information from 430 million+ indexed birth, marriage and some death records plus records contributed by LDS members. Originally published on microfiche 1973-2008
• Guild of One-Name Studies - A collection of lineage-linked sourced genealogies from the Guild of One-Name Studies
• Community Trees - A collection of lineage-linked sourced genealogies for specific communities including covered Australia (South Australia and Victoria), British Isles, Canada, England, Europe (Royal and Noble Houses of Europe), French Polynesia, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Jewish families (Knowles collection), Latin America, Liechtenstein, Mexico, New Zealand (Maori), Norway, Pacific Islands, Peru, Scotland, Switzerland, Tonga, United States of America and Wales.
• Oral Genealogies - spoken lineage-linked genealogies worldwide
Note: From 13 Dec 2017 you need to log in with a free FamilySearch Account to use FamilySearch.